most recent updates
- F.E.A.R. 3 Review
F.E.A.R. 3 is out, but has Day 1 Studios done a good job of keeping what made F.E.A.R. great and improving it from there, or is the game such a mess that not even Alma herself would dare approach? Read on to find out.
- Do Not Fear: F.E.A.R. 2 Walkthrough – Interval 04 – Devastation – Ruins
After agent Beckett has made it out of the Harbinger facility, the mysterious Snake-fist unveils a larger plan to destroy Alma, the powerful psychic who can’t be contained after all. It only took 6 acts to realise this, but onwards and upwards as they say.
- F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin Game Guide: Combat Hints & Tips
Use the combat hints and tips in this part of the FEAR 2: Project Origin Game Guide to help you battle your way through to Alma and your destiny. We'll provide you with information on shooting, melee attacks, using grenades, and using reflexes in combat.
- Do Not Fear: F.E.A.R. 2 Walkthrough – Interval 02 – Discovery
The third part of the F.E.A.R. 2 Walkthtrough, which looks at how begin making your way out of the hospital, or the Discovery chapter.
- Do Not Fear: F.E.A.R. 2 Walkthrough – Interval 02 – Isolation - Awakening
The second part of our walkthrough for F.E.A.R. – Project Origin, which looks at what happened to our hero after losing his senses in Genevieve’s penthouse.
- Do Not Fear: F.E.A.R. 2 Walkthrough – Interval 03 – Recognition
At the beginning of Interval 03 you find yourself in the outer-shell of the Armicham facility, still with a strong Black-op presence: certainly stronger than in the hospital.
- Do not fear: F.E.A.R. 2 Walkthrough – Interval 01 – Premonition - Sanctuary
Here is a detailed walkthrough series looking at some of the available missions in F.E.A.R. 2 – Project Origin; should you have had problems completing some of the intervals in the game, refer to this guide for help on how to do it. Here is Interval 01 - Premonition.
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Game Guide: Movement Hints & Tips
Movement in FEAR 2: Project Origin, whether in combat or just traveling from point A to point B, is an essential element of the game play and this article gives you a quick review before you get out of the APC at Genevieve Aristide's hideaway.
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Game Guide: The Heads Up Display
This FEAR 2: Project Origin guide takes you through the different visual indicators on your special optical visor and the real time information it provides on your present condition. Keep a close eye on this display (HUD) at all times, so you're always aware of your current reality.
(1 of 2)