Far Cry 2 Achievements That Are Easy To Accomplish
Want to know all the achievements currently available for the XBOX 360 game of Far Cry 2? They are all here and ready to be earned - and not as hard as you might think.
Ubisoft created this FPS (first person shooter) following the success of Far Cry. Far Cry 2 was published and released to the general public in October of 2008. It was realsed on PS3 and PC as well as XBOX 360. While it is a sequel to Far Cry, there is not much correlation between the two games. The original developers, Crytek, weren’t even involved in the creation of Far Cry 2. The storyline puts the gamer as a mercenary going to seek out and destroy “the Jackal" a noted weapons dealer. There are both single player and multiplayer aspects to the game, and it is a sandbox style action FPS. It has been given an ESRB rating of M for Mature. To help you gain some of the better Far Cry 2 achievements, here is your achievement guide:
10 Point Gamerscore Far Cry 2 Achievements
These are all of the Far Cry 2 achievements that will give the gamer 10 gamerscore points for completion. These are both for single and multiplayer gaming options.
- Making Friends – For this, go in and save a buddy from captivity.
- Wages of Conflict – You must acquire all the conflict diamonds that are available through payment or exploration in the game of Far Cry 2.
- Stickin’ it to the Man – In Leboa-Sako, the Northern Territory, kill a Faction Captain.
- The Best Laid Plans – Subvert a mission offered by a faction while working with a buddy.
- Wanderer – In Leboa-Sako, the Northern Territory, find all of the safe houses.
- On the Run – Escape the town for this achievement.
- Supply… - By hitting a convoy you need to unlock new weapons.
- Messenger – In both the North and in the South, finish all the available underground side quests.
- Orienteer – In Bowa-Seko, the Southern Territory, find all of the safe houses.
- Investigative Reporter – Give the Journalist all of the first set of the Jackal’s audio logs.
- Weapon Specialist – Buy the manuals and get the bandolier for one weapon.
- Down but Not Out – Escape to Bowa-Seko, the Southern Territory.
- Bagman – In exchange for medicine, take the stamped travel documents to the Underground.
- Mapper – In all game modes, create a map and get it validated.
- Superior Captain – In ranked matches and in Uprising mode, win a round as the Captain.
- First Response Team – In a ranked match, get the highest revives count.
20 Point Gamerscore Far Cry 2 Achievements
These are all of the known Xbox 360 Far Cry 2 achievements that will give the player 20 gamerscore points for completion. This list includes all for single and multiplayer gaming options.
- Dawa ya moto ni moto – You’ll have to break the ceasefire and reignite the conflict for this achievement.
- Lineman – From an intercepted cellular tower signal, complete a mission.
- Out of the Frying Pan… - You must get rescued by a buddy.
- Lent a Hand – You have to finish a buddy side quest.
- Pulitzer Material – Give all of the Jackal’s audio logs to the Journalist.
- Dr. Livingston, I presume – Go into each 1 square kilometer map region of the world.
- Weapons Expert – For every weapon, get the manuals and get the bandoliers.
- …And Demand – Hit every convoy and unlock all the weapons.
- Playing Both Sides… - In Leboa-Sako, the Northern Territory, switch sides.
- …Against the Middle – In Bowa-Seko, the Southern Territory, switch sides.
- Prison Escape – At the old slave outpost, escape the torture.
- Hired Gun – In ranked matches, reach a rank of 5.
- Best in Class – In ranked matches, get the highest experience total in one match.
- Adventurer – Download and rate 25 user maps.
- War Party – In ranked matches, win a match that has 16 players.
- Safari Tour – In ranked matches, play at least one full round in all official maps.
- Upgraded Player – In ranked matches, upgrade one class three times.
- Battle Hardened – In ranked matches, in every game mode, play at least one full round.
30 Point Gamerscore Far Cry 2 Achievements
These are all of the achievements that will give 30 Far Cry 2 gamerscore points for completion. This list has all for single and multiplayer gaming options included.
- Last Man Standing - Determine who will be the new warlords after wiping out the senior leadership of both Factions.
- …Into the Fire – Save a buddy from a mortal wound.
- The Third Faction – From their respective predicaments, rescue all the buddies.
- Ruthless – In Leboa-Sako, the Northern Territory, subvert all the main faction missions.
- Utility Man – Finish all the missions that are intercepted from cellular tower signals.
- Cold Blooded – In Bowa-Seko, the Southern Territory, subvert all the main faction missions.
- Professional – In ranked matches, reach the rank of 10.
- Mercenary – In ranked matches, reach the rank of 20.
40 Point Gamerscore Far Cry 2 Achievements
These are all of the Xbox 360 achievements that will give 40 gamerscore points for finishing. This list has the single and multiplayer gaming options included.
- Heart of Darkness – Get this by entering the Heart of Darkness.
- Good Night Sweet Prince – Give comfort to a buddy to ease his passing.
- The Horror…The Horror – To facilitate the exodus, resolve your conflict with the Jackal.
- Field Hospital – In ranked matches, get 500 revives.
- Warlord – In ranked matches, achieve a rank of 30.
- Soldier of Misfortune – In ranked matches, unlock field manuals for all of the weapons.