Pin Me

Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction: Rune 1.10 Words for Weapons- Ladder Characters Only

by: Finn Orfano ; edited by: Michael Hartman ; updated: 4/17/2012 • Leave a comment

Explains the rune words in version 1.10 that are designed for weapons, for ladder characters only, in Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction.

  • slide 1 of 2

    Basics

    In Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction you can place some runes in items in a certain order and get additional buffs and attributes that are in addition to the runes individually. This will explore all the rune 1.10 words meant for weapons that are for the Battle.net Realms for Ladder Characters only. They work for open, single, or non ladder characters. Rune words from 1.11 and the original rune words are in additional articles.

  • slide 2 of 2

    Rune 1.10 Words for Weapons- Ladder Characters

    Brand: for 4 socket missile weapons the combination is Jah + Lo + Mal + Gul and gives 35% chance to cast level 14 amplify damage when struck, 100% chance to cast level 18 bone spear on striking, +260%-340% enhanced damage, ignore target's defense, 20% bonus to attack rating, +280%-330% damage to demons, 20% deadly strike, prevent monster heal, knockback, and fires explosive arrows/bolts (15).

    Death: for 5 socket swords/axes the combination is Hel + El + Vex + Ort + Gul and gives 100% chance to cast level 44 chain lighting when you die, 25% chance to cast level 18 glacial spike on attack, indestructibility, +300%-385% enhanced damage, 20% bonus to attack rating, +50 to attack rating, adds 1-50 lightning damage, 7% chance of crushing blow, +(0.5 per character level) ).5-49.5% deadly strike, +1 to light radius, 15 charges of level 22 blood golem, and reduces requirements -20%.

    Edge: for 3 socket missile weapons the combination is Tir + Tal + Amn and gives a reduction in vendor prices 15%, +2 to mana after each kill, +5-10 to all attributes, prevents monster heal, 7% of life stolen per hit, +75 poison damage over 5 seconds, +280% damage to undead, +320-380% damage to demons, +35% increased attack speed, and level 15 thorns aura when equipped.

    Faith: for 4 socket missile weapons the combination is Ohm + Jah + Lem + Eld and gives 75% extra gold from monsters, 10% reanimate as returned, all resistances +15, +120 fire damage, +50 to attack rating against undead, 300% bonus to attack rating, ignore targets defense, +330% enhanced damage, +1-2 to all skills, and level 12-15 fanaticism aura when equipped.

    Fortitude (for weapons): for 4 socket weapons the combination is El + Sol + Dol + Lo and gives 20% chance to cast level 15 chilling armor when struck, +25% faster cast rate, +300% enhanced damage, +9 to min damage, +50 to attack rating, 20% deadly strike, hit will cause monsters to flee 25%, +200 enhanced defense, +X to life (based on character level)*, all resistances +25-30, 12% damage taken goes to mana, and +1 to light radius.

    Grief: for 5 socket swords/axes the combination is Eth + Tir + Lo + Mal + Ral and gives 35% chance to cast level 15 venom on striking, +30-40% increased attack speed, damage +340-400, ignore target's defense, -25% target defense, +2 to mana after each kill, +10-15 life after each kill, prevent monster heal, 20% deadly strike, +(1.875 per character level)1.875-185.625% damage to demons, adds 5-30 fire damage, and -20-25% to enemy poison resistances.

    Harmony: for 4 socket missile weapons the combination is Tir + Ith + Sol + Ko and gives level 10 vigor aura when equipped, +9 to min and +9 to max damage, +200-275% enhanced damage, adds 55-160 fire damage, adds 55-160 lightning damage, adds 55-160 cold damage, 25 charges of level 20 revive, +2 to light radius, +2 to mana after each kill, regenerates mana 20%, +10 to dexterity and +2-6 to valkyrie.

    Ice: for 4 socket missile weapons the combination is Amn + Shael + Jah + Lo and gives 100% chance to cast level 40 blizzard when you level up, 25% chance to cast level 22 frost nova on striking, level 18 holy freeze aura when equipped, +20% increased attack speed, +140-210 enhanced damage, ignore target's defense, +25-30% to cold skill damage, -20% to enemy cold resistance, 7% life stolen per hit, 20% deadly strike, and 3.125-309.375 extra gold from monsters.

    Infinity: for 4 socket polearms the combination is Ber + Mal + Ber + Ist and gives 50% chance to cast level 20 chain lightning when you kill an enemy, level 12 conviction aura when equipped, +35% faster run/walk, +255-325 enhanced damage, 30 charges of level 21 cyclone armor, 30% better chance of getting magic items, prevent monster heal, 0.5-49.5 to vitality, -45-55% to enemy lightning resistance, and 40% chance of crushing blow.

    Insight: for 4 socket polearms/staves the combination is Ral + Tir + Tal + Sol and gives level 12-17 meditation aura when equipped, +35% faster cast rate, +200-260% enhanced damage, +9 to min damage, 180-250% bonus to attack rating, adds 5-30 fire damage, +75 poison damage over 5 seconds, +1-6 to critical strike, +5 to all attributes, +2 to mana after each kill, and 23% better chance of getting magic items.

    Last Wish: for 6 socket swords/hammers/axes the combination is Jah + Mal + Jah + Sur + Jah + Ber and gives 6% chance to cast level 11 fade when struck, 10% chance to cast level 18 life tap on striking, 20% chance to cast level 20 charged bolt on attack, level 17 might aura when equipped, +330-375% enhanced damage, ignore target's defense, 60-70% chance of crushing blow, prevent monster heal, hit blinds target, and +(0.5 per character level) 0.5-49.5$ chance of getting magic items.

    Lawbringer: for 3 socket swords/hammers/scepters the combination is Amn + Lem + Ko and gives 20% chance to cast level 15 decrepify on striking, level 16-18 sanctuary aura when equipped, -50% target defense, adds 150-210 fire damage, adds 130-180 cold damage, 7% life stolen per hit, slain monsters rest in peace, +200-250 defense versus missiles, +10 to dexterity, and 75% extra gold from monster.

    Oath: for 4 socket swords/axes/maces the combination is 30% chance to cast level 20 bone spirit on striking, indestructible, +50% increased attack speed, +210-340% enhanced damage, +75% damage to demons, +100 to attack rating against demons, prevent monster heal, +10 to energy, +10-15 magic absorb, 20 charges of level 16 heart of wolverine and 14 charges of level 17 iron golem.

    Obedience: for 5 socket polearms the combination is Hel + Ko + Thul + Eth + Fal and gives 30% chance to cast level 21 enchant when you kill an enemy, 40% faster hit recovery, +370% enhanced damage, -25% target defense, adds 3-14 cold damage over 3 seconds, -25% to enemy fire resistance, 40% chance of crushing blow, +200-300 defense, +10 to strength, +10 to dexterity, all resistances +20-30, and requirements -20%.

    Phoenix (for weapons): for 4 socket weapons the combination is Vex + Vex + Lo + Jah and gives 100% chance to cast level 40 blaze when you level up, 40% chance to cast level 22 firestorm on striking, level 10-15 redemption aura when equipped, +350-400% enhanced damage, ignore targets defense, 14% mana stolen per hit, -28% to enemy fire resistance, 20% deadly strike, +350-400 defense versus missile and +15-21 fire absorb.

    Pride: for 4 socket polearms the combination is Cham + Sur + Io + Lo and gives 25% chance to cast level 17 fire wall when struck, level 16-20 concentration aura when equipped, 260-300% bonus to attack rating, +1-99 damage to demons, adds 50-280 lightning damage, 20% deadly strike, hit blinds target, freezes target +3, +10 to vitality, replenish life +8, and 1.875-185.625% extra gold from monsters.

    Rift: for 4 socket polearms/scepters the combination is Hel + Ko + Lem + Gul and gives 20% chance to cast level 16 tornado on striking, 16% chance to cast level 21 frozen orb on attack, 20% bonus to attack rating, addes 160-250 magic damage, adds 60-180 fire damage, +5-10 to all stats, +10 to dexterity, 30% damage taken goes to mana, 75% extra gold from monsters, requirements -20%, and 40 charges of level 15 iron maiden.

    Spirit (for swords): for 4 socket swords the combination is Tal + Thul + Ort + Amn and gives +2 to all skills, +25-35% faster cast rate, +55% faster hit recovery, adds 1-50 lightning damage, adds 3-14 cold damage over 3 seconds, +75 poison damage over 5 seconds, 7% life stolen per hit, +250 defense versus missiles, +22 to vitality, +89-112 to mana, and +3-8 magic absorb.

    Voice of Reason: for 4 socket swords/maces the combination is Lem + Ko + El + Eld and gives 15% chance to cast level 13 frozen orb on striking, 18% chance to cast level 20 ice blast on striking, +50 to attack rating, +220-350% damage to demons, +355-375% damage to undead, +50 attack rating against undead, adds 100-220 cold damage, -24% to enemy cold resistance, +10 to dexterity, cannot be frozen, 75% extra gold from monsters, and +1 to light radius.

    Wrath: for 4 socket missile weapons the combination is Pul + Lum + Ber + Mal and gives 30% chance to cast level 1 decrepify on striking, 5% chance to cast level 10 life tap on striking, +375% damage to demons, +100 to attack rating against demons, +250-300% damage to undead, adds 85-120 magic damage, adds 41-240 lightning damage, 20% chance of a crushing blow, prevent monster heal, +10 to energy, and cannot be frozen.