most recent updates
- Caesar 3 Building Strategies – Improve House Growth Rating by Building Plazas in your City
Here we look at the effect of building a plaza to improve the road in a housing-district, and encourage its growth as a result.
- Using Engineers & Prefects in Caesar 3 - Security Structures and their Purpose in the Game
A look at security structures in the game, and why engineer’s posts and prefectures are important.
- How to Improve your People's Mood in Caesar 3
Here we provide a more in-depth look on citizen’s mood and offer some tips on how to improve it quickly.
- Caesar 3 Guide to Building Population – The Importance of Roads and Intersections
In Caesar 3, roads and intersections allow your population to journey easily. This article looks at roads and intersections, and the kind of journeys which your people will make in the game.
- Employment in Caesar 3 - Getting your Citizens to Work in the Caesar 3 PC Game
In this article we look at employment in general terms, and how to assign priorities for workers in case you are short.
- Patricians and Plebeians - Citizens in Caesar 3 Overview
Patricians and Plebians is not a role-playing game, but the two main classes of citizen in the Caesar 3 PC game. This article takes a look at the two main classes of citizen, and how they affect your city.
- Attracting Immigrants to your Caesar 3 City
Cities in Caesar 3 require a population to tender services and attract new people to the city. This article looks at how to attract new immigrants to your city and keep them there.
- Caesar 3 City Building Guide - The Basics of Building A City.
This is the beginning of a multi-part guide which explains the many elements that make a successful city in the Caesar 3 game. Here we look at the very basic things you need at the beginning of your game career, such as suitable building areas and basic services.
- The People of Caesar 3 - Attracting a Population for your Caesar 3 City - Population Overview
In Caesar 3, your city will not survive without a population. People are virtually everything to your city, so you will need to attract immigrants in order for services to run and consequently attract more people to your city. This article provides an overview of the population advisor screen.
(1 of 2)