Each of the nine classes has a weapon that defines it, instead of like other MMO games where the class is actually a completely different name and set of spells that can all use different weapon types. Here is a break down of the different weapon classes:
1. The Viking uses an axe, and features plenty of hit points but a low level of defense.
2. The Spearman wields a spear, and is able to remove action points from enemies.
3. The Archer's primary weapon is a bow and arrow, of course, and is best at ranged attacks and silencing foes.
4. The Swordsman is known as a tank, so he is best at the front lines using his sword.
5. The Artilleryman totes around a cannon, and is best at dealing damage from far away over a large area.
6. The Gunner can do a lot of damage at once with his gun, but has low defense.
7. The Shaman uses a staff to heal allies and inflict a great deal of damage to enemies, but possesses low health and overall defenses.
The most recent patch adds two classes.
8. The Musician, (a new class), who gets creative with ranged attacks using a guitar, and can lower the attack power, defenses, and health of enemies with music.
9. The other newer class is the Maniac, who wields a power saw to cause a lot of damage. However, be aware that players must already have at least one character at level 100 to play the Maniac class.