- slide 1 of 5
- slide 2 of 5
The newly released MMORPG, Aion, has been causing quite a stir among gamers. Players are getting more involved in the game and discovering what treasures Aion offers. The stunningly beautiful scenery and character customization options is top notch. Quests are being completed in groups and by solo players alike. The location map finder for quests in Aion is a wonderful tool but not all quests are going to be marked on the map
Learn how to complete the quest Where is Tutty. This poor unfortunate pig has been separated from his owner and needs help finding his way home. A level 7 quest that can cause players to run around in circles not knowing where to go is part of a two quest series.
- slide 3 of 5
Obtaining the Quest
There is a level 50 NPC (Non-Player Character) named Pernos who stands to the side of Agaric Spore Road. This very sad gentleman has lost his pet pig Tutty and would like to obtain your help to retrieve him. Simply walk up to Pernos when he has a glowing arrow above his head, level 7 or above, and accept the quest Where is Tutty.
Do not be caught unaware because this pig is not easy to find. He is in one of the most unfortunate locations around and if you are not in a group or are a low level it can be hard to even get to Tutty.
- slide 4 of 5
Where is Tutty
Players asking where Tutty is in the game gets a bit repetitive since the location map finder does not help. The reason why people cannot find the pig is because he is in the most unsuspecting place possible; being roasted over a camp fire. Players need to get very close to the pig for him to trigger the cut scene which updates the quest. So someone could walk past this unmarked pig numerous times and not know.
Enter Kabarah Strip Mine and head north west. There will be a pathway going up a hill. At the top of this hill will be a camp with a great deal of enemies. In the middle of the camp is a bon fire with a pig roasting. That is Tutty. Walk up close to him and the cut scene starts.
- slide 5 of 5
Where is Tutty Follow-up
After completing this quest you must now go break the heart wrenching news to Pernos. This man is understandably devastated and wants revenge for his poor pet pig Tutty. Pernos will ask you to get revenge for his pig and offer a second quest titled Avenging Tutty. This is also a level 7 quest and Pernos wants you to acquire 5 spoons from the Dukaki Vigilantes and Brawlers back inside the Kabarah Strip Mine.
Upon completion of Where is Tutty characters will be rewarded for their efforts. 4150 experience is given and 2 Minor Secret Remedy of Mana potions (Available to Level 10 or higher, Recovers Mana Points (MP) by 540).
Aion Quest Guides
- Aion: Entering Poeta Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Ascension Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta A Ceremony in Sanctum Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Neutralizing Odium Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Illegal Logging Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Request of the Elim Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta The Kerub Threat Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kalio’s Call Quest Guide
- Aion: Wedding Ring Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Barring the Gate Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Timolia Mine Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Melponeh’s Campsite Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Namus Diary Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Daminu Forest Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Cliona Lake Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Mune Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Akarios Village Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Polinia Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kales Quest Guide and A New Skill
- Aion: Where is Tutty Quest Guide and Walkthrough
- Aion: Missing Poppy Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: Ancient Lobnite Fossil Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: How to get into the Abyss