Age of Conan
most recent updates
- Age of Conan: Unchained Review
Age of Conan: Unchained takes a solid MMO and makes it free-to-play. 300,000 new players have already signed up to quest through Hyboria and Khitai, and they can now access an in-game store to enhance their characters. Subscribers receive even more benefits, such as additional character slots.
- Combat, Combos, and Healing in Age of Conan (Review: Part 2 of 4)
This is part 2 in a 4 part review of Age of Conan, an MMORPG from Funcom. To read the review from the beginning, see part 1.
- How Age Of Conan Online Feats Work
When it comes to playing Age of Conan Online, there are special feats that your characters can take advantage of. But, how do they help you out? Here is the basics of how the feats work in AoC.
- Bad News for Age of Conan Fans: CEO dumps Funcom Stock
In a move that appears to signal a bleak future for Age of Conan (and perhaps Anarchy Online as well), Trond Aas Anderson, the CEO of Funcom N.V., recently sold 400,000 shares of stock in the company.
- Graphics and System Performance in Age of Conan (Review: Part 1 of 4)
Released May 20, 2008 by Funcom, Age of Conan is one of the latest fantasy MMORPGs. It is very similar to World of Warcraft, Everquest, Ultima Online, and Dark Age of Camelot in theme and general gameplay, but right there is where the comparison stops and things start to go horribly, horribly wrong.
- Questing, Guilds, Role Playing, Crafting, and Loot in Age of Conan (Review: Part 3 of 4)
This is part 3 in a 4 part review of Age of Conan, an MMORPG from Funcom. To read the review from the beginning, see part 1.
- Summary, Conclusions, and Score for Age of Conan (Review: Part 4 of 4)
This is part 4 in a 4 part review of Age of Conan, an MMORPG from Funcom. To read the review from the beginning, see part 1.
- Free Trial Details for Age of Conan
The new Age of Conan expansion has been proclaimed as "The Best MMO Ever Made". If you're interested in finding out why before you shell out the $ for the box, we'll show you how to set up a free trial and get in game.
- Age of Conan: Custom Interface Guide
Looking for an advantage in Age of Conan? Sick of the standard interface? Download some user interface mods to intensify your experience and fight on the same level as the big guys. Never be starved for information again - trick out your interface today to improve your battle awareness.
(1 of 3)